Veritas Medical Center is open Monday – Thursday 9-6, Friday 9-3, Saturday 9-1, Sunday Closed
Please note that our office will be closed in observance of the following holidays:
New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Friday after Thanksgiving, Christmas
For your convenience, we offer the following methods to schedule your appointments:
- Online scheduling: To request appointment availability, please click here to fill out the form. Our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Call our office at (714) 912-1020.
- Email us at [email protected] with your preferred date or day of the week and time range, and our scheduling coordinator will contact you to confirm your appointment.
- Completed new patient forms (Depending on the service that you request we will email you the specific forms)
- List of current medications and medical conditions
Please call our office at least 24 hours in advance of your appointment. We’ll work with you to help you find another date that fits your schedule.
We understand that unforeseen situations may arise that are out of our control. If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, we ask that you please notify us 24 hours in advance of your appointment.
Veritas Medical Center provides numerous effective services, such as:
- Medical Weight Loss
- Body Sculpting and Skin Tightening
- Platelet Rich Plasma for Facial Aesthetics and Hair Regeneration
- Microneedling and Chemical Peels for Skin Rejuvenation
- Botox and Fillers
Please click on our Services tab for more details.
We will conduct a thorough examination on your first visit to determine the best course of action to achieve cosmetic health and your goals.
Many health conditions are indicated on the skin and can affect cosmetic health, so your medical information is very important in diagnosing issues with your skin and body.
Veritas Medical Center offers these payment options:
- Cash, check or credit card at time of service.
- Payment plans – For major treatments, we will work with you to develop a payment plan.
We will require payment at the time of service or as specified in your payment plan.
We are pleased to accept CareCredit, a medical credit card that can be used for cosmetic health expenses. For more information, please ask our staff or visit the website at www.CareCredit.com.
Yes, we offer both short-term, interest-free financing and longer term financing with low monthly payments. We will be happy to work with you to find the best payment option for you!